|CHEST FIT (INCHES)||28"||30"||32"||34"||36"||38"||40"|
|CHEST FIT (CM)||716||76||81||86||91.5||96.5||101.1|
|WAIST FIR (INCHES)||21"||23"||25"||27"||29"||31"||33"|
|WAIST FIR (CM)||53.5||58.5||63.5||68.5||74||79||84|
|HIPS FIR (INCHES)||33"||34"||36"||38"||40"||42"||44"|
|HIPS FIR (CM)||81.5||86.5||91.5||96.5||101||106.5||111.5|
|SKORT LENGTHS (SM)||36.5||38||39.5||41||42.5||44||45.5|
Shipping Rates & Times
Orders are shipped within 48 hours of payment clearing. We currently ship to Angola, Botswana, Comoros, Democratic Republic of Congo, Eswatini, Lesotho, Madagascar, Malawi, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia , Seychelles, South Africa, United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia and Zimbabwe. Shipping rates and times depend on the selected shipping speed and weight/size of the items.
To determine the applicable shipping rate and time for items in your Cart:
- Select Proceed to Checkout
- Select or add your shipping address
- Select a shipping speed and select Continue
- Select a payment method and select Continue
The total shipping & handling cost as well as the estimated date of delivery, is listed under Order Summary.
Note: In many areas Saturday and Sunday delivery may be available. If weekend delivery unavailable to your destination delivery estimates will be based on business day transit times, not including Saturday or Sunday.
Have a question?
This unit can be deployed independently to control a single entrance or as a part of a larger Access Control Solution.
- PC + ABS, suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
- 2.4" LCD screen with a resolution of 240 × 320.
- Operating temperature: –30 °C to +65 °C (–22 °F to +149 °F).
- IP65 rated (silicone sealant is needed, see Quick Start Guide).
- Option to switch between reader and controller mode.
- 30,000 users, 30,000 cards, 3,000 fingerprints, 30,000 passwords, 50 admin accounts, and 150,000 records.
- Card/remote/password/fingerprint unlock or a Combination of those.
- Deep learning algorithm that reduces capacitive fingerprint recognition time to less than 1 s.
- IC card, ID card and NFC technology.
- Brand-new design with a slim, elegant structure.
- Access control security module expansion to avoid tampering, increasing access safety.
- Duress alarm, tamper alarm, intrusion alarm, door contact timeout alarm, illegal card exceeding threshold alarm, illegal password exceeding threshold alarm, and external alarm.
- Guest users, patrol users, blocklist users, VIP users, general users, and others.
- TCP/IP and Wi-Fi communication; auto registration, P2P registration, and DHCP.
- PC/mobile web client.
- TCP/IP and USB update.
- Doorbell function.
- Audio prompts.
- Compatible with SmartPSS-AC and DSS Pro.
Please click below for access to more detailed literature.Datasheet.
Quick Start Guide.
This Single Door Magnetic Lock is suited for Interior Doors, Perimeter Exit Doors and Entrances that require Fail Safe Emergency Release Capability, and meets both security and fire safety requirements for emergency exit doors. Suitable for double leaf metal and wooden doors.
This unit serves a a reader subordinate to a controller in Access Control Solution and authenticates users via Bluetooth, RFID or PIN. It is also Open Supervised Device Protocol (OSDP) compatible. This is an access control communications standard developed by the Security Industry Association (SIA) to improve interoperability among access control and security products.
Used to mount ASF280A / ASF280B against a variety of surfaces.
As a key part of the access control system, the DHI-ASR2102A access control card reader supports card and fingerprint unlock, and sends the information to the access controller for verification. With a thin and elegant design, it is applicable to industrial zones, office buildings, schools, factories, stadiums, CBD, residential area, government properties, etc
As a key part of the access control system, the DHI-ASR2100A-ME access control card reader supports card unlock and sends the information to the access controller for verification. With a thin and elegant design, it is applicable to industrial zones, office buildings, schools, factories, stadiums, CBD, residential area, government properties, etc.
Used instead of an exit reader to grant access when exiting.